Submit an Article
For listing your article you must provide the following requirements :
- As long as we are a Travel Directory, we accept only articles with oriented content : travel agents, brokers, travel insurance, destinations, travel shops, rravel articles, reviews, transportation, travel tips, information, blogs, magazines, etc
- Article must be written by you and must be %100 original and never published anywhere on the net.
- We reserve the right to change or reject or delete the articles anytime.
- You agree to not publish any articles on sites that contain hate, racist, warez, porn, or any other illegal material.
- The site must not contain any content or other information that may be illegal to sell under any applicable law, that may infringe or violate anyone's rights.
- Your articles title must not already appear in the Directory.
Your article also must meet with the following editorial guidelines :
- Article Title : Minimum of 2 words and maximum of 20 words. Do not use only capital letters. First letters of each word must be capital. If you submit a title using all caps, we will change it to upper and lower caps, or we might reject the article all together. Html is not allowed in the title.
- Article Body : Please keep your article a reasonable length. The preferred length of an article is 400 to 1000 words.
Article Submission fees :
- Regular articles - 1 hyperlink allowed : $9.95 One Time Fee
- Featured articles - 3 hyperlinks allowed : $15.95 One Time Fee
Before submitting your article, please take the time to read over our Submission Guidelines and Terms of Service to avoid your article being rejected for inclusion in ProTraveler.com Directory.
Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in ProTraveler.com Directory .
We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
Follow the instructions on the submission form carefully. Fields marked with a * are required.
Completion of this form signifies that you read, understand and accept the Terms of Service and Article Guidelines